Apprentice Carpenter MEROPO LTD
Construction, design, landscaping, bespoke carpentry is just some of the things you will be learning while working with us as an apprentice. you will learn a diverse range of skills from a qualified master carpenter and builder with 38 years of experience.
Closing date: 24 Jul 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday between 08:00 am to 5:00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
07 Aug 2023
10 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will learn a diverse range of skills, such as;
- Fitting kitchens
- Complete full house extensions
- Repair or repair staircases
- Build garden rooms
- Loft conversions
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training Provider: BROMLEY COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
On programme Training:
- Level 2 Carpentry and Joinery Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 Diploma in Wood Occupations
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English
Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- A knowledge assessment (exam)
- A Practical Skills Assessment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Further progression may well be available in other areas within our sector, upon successful completion of your apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
67 ROWAN ROAD
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.