Client Account Manager Administrator Apprentice MEDPURE LTD
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented person to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing client accounts within the NHS and coordinating the placement of nursing staff as well as supporting and engaging different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
• Uncapped commission scheme • Professional development opportunities • Performance based bonus’ an incentives • Subsidised gym membership • Pension Scheme • Incentive Trips
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 08.30 to 17.00
Total hours per week: 41.5
(the hours are based on the candidate being over 18)
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
09 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The apprentice's tasks including
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to assess candidates' qualifications and fit with our agency
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies to attract qualified nursing professionals to our agency
- Build and maintain relationships with nursing professionals and clients
- Manage the hiring process, including negotiating salaries and creating employment offers
- Ensure compliance with all legal and ethical standards related to recruitment and employment
- Provide ongoing support to our nursing professionals, including scheduling, training, and professional development opportunities
- Maintain accurate records of candidate information, interviews, and placements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths if required
- One to One work with Skills Coach
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Permanent employment, possibly promotion, possibly pay rise
- The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
4 LONGWALK ROAD
THE WINDSOR FOREST COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.