Accident Repair Technician (Multiskill) Apprenticeship Stoneacre Motor Group
Stoneacre Motor Group are offering an exciting and unique opportunity for apprentices to start their career within a highly successful and ever-growing company as a Vehicle Accident Repair Technician Apprentice. You will be repairing accident damaged vehicles, including chassis alignment techniques, panel repair and replacement.
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
Year 1 £6.50p/h Year 2 £8.00p/h Year 3 £10.00p/h
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
05 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- A motor vehicle Accident Repair Technician repairs all elements of a vehicle after it has sustained some type of collision damage
- These range from small damage through to heavily impacted types of damage requiring complex and detailed repair or replacement of major structural elements of the vehicle
- Typically, the Accident Repair Technician works in a modern highly technical workshop-type environment, working on a broad range of vehicles
- You will be working within a wider vehicle repair team and have a dedicated mentor assigned to you
- You will have exposure to a range of vehicles and repair methods
- You will be based within our Body Shop, involved in learning all aspects of repairing accident damaged vehicles, including chassis alignment techniques, panel repair and replacement, welding and preparing vehicles for painting
- Detect and diagnose any further repair
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The programme for the Multi-Skill Accident Repair Apprenticeship incorporates underpinning knowledge delivered in partnership and managed by EMTEC College
- Level 3 Accident Repair Technician apprenticeship standard
- Level 3 British Standard Welding accreditation BS1140 & BS4872 covering the range of .5mm to 2.5mm material (to include IMI AOM009)
MIG brazing, and achieve IMI AOM133 Bonding & Riveting EC842
Refrigerant Handling IMIAL L3 Electric & Hybrid Repair & Maintenance Senior Automotive Technician Accreditation
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- At the end of the programme, you will be a fully qualified Multi skilled Accident repair technician
- Learners, employers and staff are our most important asset. The success of our company depends on the development of a strong effective team. We aim to aspire all individuals to achieve their ultimate goals through the Stoneacre Carers for life programme
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
Stoneacre Motor Group
Barnby Dun Road
Accident repair technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.