Accounts Business Administrator Apprentice Hilton Jones Accountancy
Hilton Jones Chartered Certified Accountants have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual to join their team as a Business Administrator Apprentice. You will carry out various administration duties and work towards a level 3 qualification. You will be answering phone calls where appropriate & dealing with client queries.
Closing date: 07 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday. 35 hours paid per week. 8 hours per day including 1 hour lunch. Flexible working hours (e.g can do 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm).
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Answering phone calls where appropriate & dealing with client queries
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Data entry into our accounts software
- Scanning & filing
- Creating and issuing of invoices to clients
- Setting up new clients on our accountant software by following our procures checklist
- Deal with required registrations needed for companies, partnerships & individuals
- Taking payments for clients
- Other ad hoc administrative duties where required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship you will achieve the Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
The traning will be carried out on-the-job/in the workplace and you will be allocated a work-based tutor from Hopwood Hall College who will support you through the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The employer may offer progression to other training/courses if desired.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
Hilton Jones Accountancy
HOLLINWOOD BUSINESS CENTRE
HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.