Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer NOCTURNAL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
We have a great opportunity for a recruitment resourcer to join our rapidly growing team in a fast-paced, exciting industry where building strong relationships with candidates is key. This is a great opportunity to start a career in recruitment at a company that has a clear line of progression. You will proactively manage daily tasks, initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships and understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2023
9.00am - 5.00am. 1 hour for lunch.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
24 Jun 2023
04 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Actively sourcing candidates via job boards, referrals, social media, headhunting and internal database
- Provide administrative tasks/support to the team
- Write, place and update adverts whilst also monitoring responses and applications
- Proactively managing daily tasks
- Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs and targets
- Identify new business opportunities
- Identify and progress leads as required
- Creating a pool of compliant candidates for the team to place
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment resourcer Level 2
- Regular assessor contact and support to prepare you for your End Point Assessment.
- English and maths Functional Skills Level 2 (where applicable).
- Some of your working week will be dedicated to Off the Job Training, to carry out self-supported study and to compile evidence for your portfolio.
- End Point Assessment to achieve your final apprenticeship grade.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Potential for a full time job offer, however this is not guaranteed
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Essential
About the employer
NOCTURNAL RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LIMITED
321 High Road
WESTON COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.