Recruitment Consultant Apprentice BLUELIGHT HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Are you passionate, enthusiastic, reliable, chatty and confident individual? Who is considering a career in recruitment? Then join our friendly, family orientated, bubbly and exciting recruitment team, as an Apprentice Recruitment Consultant. You will be attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent job positions with clients.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Industry leading training which will help you to support others to secure jobs and careers
- To attract new candidates to the company via the use of Job boards, referrals, headhunting and various other means
- Candidate will need to provide a professional service, offering advice and solutions to problems regarding obtaining documents required for compliance
- Candidate will also need to be proactive and driven to achieve objectives
- Contact 100+ candidates per day
- Make minimum 150+ calls a day
- Arrange 4+ Open days a Month
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Working towards completing the Recruitment Consultant Level 3 Standard our delivery plan will include:
Workplace Visit: Assessment
- Your Assessor will visit you in the workplace to conduct observations of you carrying out your normal day to day tasks. These tasks will have been agreed with you previously and will relate to the required assessment criteria of your qualification. This can take up to 3 hours, dependent on the evidence being produced during the observation
Workplace Visit: Review
- This is a vital part of your apprenticeship and gives everyone involved an opportunity to take an in depth look at your current progress. It is also a chance for you to discuss any issues or concerns, as well as an opportunity to plan future work tasks to meet with the requirements of your qualification. It is imperative all parties are involved in this process to ensure you have the best support for success. Your review will typically take 1 hour to complete
- This will consist of either a remote assessment of your portfolio where you can expect feedback on your work and planning for progression, or a recorded discussion to gather more evidence for your portfolio – as it is remote, this type of assessment is carried out via telephone. Remote assessments are an efficient way of gathering evidence while minimising the impact of time away from your day to day work. They will be planned with your assessor and will take approximately 45 minutes
- These sessions will be delivered by your Assessor in the classroom and will cover specialist knowledge or theory as required within your qualification. These sessions are not to be missed as they form the basis of the knowledge required to successfully complete your apprenticeship. These sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm
- If you are required to attain functional skills as part of your framework your Assessor may deliver some elements during workplace visits. Exam preparation and testing will be carried out during classroom sessions at your centre. These classroom sessions will be planned with your assessor and will take 4 hours with exam time factored in
Internal Quality Assurance:
- During your apprenticeship your portfolio will be checked by our dedicated Internal Quality Assurers (IQAs). They will be looking at the evidence gathered and ensuring that your Assessor is making fair and accurate assessments of your work. This internal quality assurance is carried out across all qualifications to ensure consistent, honest and fair assessments for all our apprentices
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- As you progress through your apprenticeship training, you will become more successful in your role which will enable you to grow in knowledge and confidence and increase your billing and bonus
- As your billing performance improves you will move through our career development ladder with promotion and salary increases
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Other Business Studies, HR or any University degree (Grade 2nd Class Honours) Desired
About the employer
BLUELIGHT HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
SPECIALIST TRADE COURSES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.