Technical Support Customer Service Apprentice TLJ GROUP LIMITED
TLJ Security are looking to recruit a Technical Support Customer Service Apprentice. TLJ Security is a family-owned British company based in Hull, specialising in supplying and installing access control systems in the student accommodation sector, hospitality sector and residential sector.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Please note your wage will be paid either weekly or monthly depending on the employer.
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
03 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Supporting customers with technical issues via telephone and via a PC
- Supporting TLJ engineers with technical issues via telephone and via a PC
- Be part of the on-call rota system that covers 24/7
- Commissioning of software with customers and engineers
- Customer training regarding software
- Making registration codes for non pms/on-line customers
- Completing sales quotes
- Liaise with suppliers when required
- Attend training as and when required or requested to do so
- Attend regular supervisions
- Any other reasonable request asked of by senior management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be undertaking the following:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills in maths, English & IT (if required)
- Regular training and development to meet the needs of the employer and the apprentice
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity of full-time employment upon completion of the apprenticeship if available.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
KINGSTON UPON HULL CITY COUNCIL
01482 614 157
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.