Administration and Office Support Apprentice HEATING & ASSOCIATED SERVICES LTD
We are looking for a well presented and enthusiastic IT literate individual to join us and assist our busy team offering administration and office support in a fast-paced environment - does this sound like you? This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to earn a salary and gain a level 2 qualification. The role includes taking telephone calls and either raising jobs, passing calls to relevant people or taking messages, word processing, use of spreadsheets and any other duty deemed appropriate to skill level and learning opportunities.
Closing date: 31 May 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00 (35 hours with an hour for lunch each day)
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Jun 2023
03 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To provide day to day administrative & service support to the existing admin teams (helpdesk and finance) and managers as required, tasks to include (but not limited to):
- Taking telephone calls and either raising jobs, passing calls to relevant people or taking messages etc
- Data entry (bespoke job management system
- Data entry/update of client web portals
- Word processing, use of spreadsheets
- Any other duty deemed appropriate to skill level and learning opportunities
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Online and 1:1 learning to support self-directed study
- Customer service practitioner apprenticeship standard
- Functional skills English and maths (if applicable)
- Minimum 6 hours off the job training to be agreed upon appointment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent position with a salary to match ability and potential
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 (C) and above) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
HEATING & ASSOCIATED SERVICES LTD
WYTHALL BUSINESS CENTRE
SOLIHULL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY CENTRE
0121 678 7148
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.