Apprentice Events Chef BERRY BLUE LTD
Under the guidance of our Head Chef you will learn to prepare and serve quality dishes for our booked events. This is an opportunity to become part of our small but vibrant & friendly team were everybody is valued.
Closing date: 25 Aug 2023
5 days a week including some weekends. Days and shifts to be confirmed,
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
01 Sep 2023
02 May 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and cooking fresh food for off-site Functions
- Serving Food at our Venues around the Gloucestershire Area
- Keeping all Health and Safety records up to date
- Maintaining high standard of hygiene both personal and food hygiene
- Working within a small team producing a high level of Food from fresh ingredients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Commis Chef apprenticeship standard:
- Training will be held at the unit in Stroud and at off-site venues
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Specialized Chef, Pastry/Sauce
- Lead Event Chef
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-3) Essential
About the employer
BERRY BLUE LTD
HIT TRAINING LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.