Payroll Administrator Apprentice VOLVO GROUP UK LIMITED
At the Volvo Group UK, we are looking for a Payroll Apprentice to join our payroll team, the team is part of People Services. If you are interested in joining an organisation that invests in & values staff development & gives you the opportunity to take real ownership, then this is the company for you.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:30.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
02 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Control and validate all variable cash and hours input for the payroll, via either, manual input or the Time and Attendance system (SAP SYSTEM)
- Respond to enquiries from both employees and external bodies on payment related matters
- To process and extract data from the Time & Attendance system to import to payroll (SAP)
- To process the monthly/weekly payrolls, input data & update the records on the payroll system to produce accurate & timely payments
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Payroll Administrator Apprenticeship Standard:
- During the apprenticeship, you will be based at our Warwick office and will receive ongoing training and support from both Volvo and Smart Training & Recruitment
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, we can discuss further opportunities within the Volvo Group.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential
About the employer
VOLVO GROUP UK LIMITED
SMART TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.