HR Recruitment and Administration Apprentice ASHMERE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE LIMITED
Start a career in HR! Your role will be supporting the recruitment function within the wider Human Resources Department. You will gain experience in all areas of HR. This is a fast-paced environment where the ability to follow processes is essential. Duties are, processing documents relating to HR activities i.e., staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday-Friday 09:00 - 17:00 (Hours negotiable)
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Full training will be given in all aspects of your duties:
* Updating candidates files
* Sifting through applications
* Drafting job specifications
* Updating employee records
* Posting jobs on websites and social media
* Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
* Attending careers fairs
* Assisting with the day to day operations of the HR team functions and duties
* Dealing with employee requests
* Working on HR Projects incl surveys etc.
* Drafting offer letters
* Attend HR meetings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 HR Support apprenticeship standard, including Functional Skills if required
- This programme includes Foundation Certificate in People Practice L3
- This programme is delivered via a day release delivery model which means that one day per week, your attendance is required at our Derby Road campus, NG18. This attendance is required during term time only
- You will work with expert assessors to develop new knowledge, skills and behaviours within the profession
- You will experience a blended learning model
- You will gather learning evidence, journals and off-the-job records using your e-portfolio
- At the end of the planned learning period, it will be agreed that you are ready to enter 'Gateway' and for your End Point Assessment to be arranged
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There may be opportunities upon the successful completion of level 3 to progress onto the level 5 apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-4 / A*-C) Essential
About the employer
ASHMERE NOTTINGHAMSHIRE LIMITED
SUTTON IN ASHFIELD
WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.