Apprentice HR Learning Development GARDINER & THEOBALD LLP
The People & Development Administrator (HR Support role) will be responsible for the smooth delivery of the team programmes & activities. This role will have exposure to both the early experience recruitment alongside the wider L&D sessions &programmes. Providing effective administration of events, programmes & internal processes.
Closing date: 01 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday - 9am -5.30pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
04 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Early experience Recruitment & Devlopment:
- Managing the EER inbox
• Issuing invitations for the early experience programmes & assessments
• Scheduling graduate and apprentices 3 monthly meetings with P&D
• Sending 3 monthly reminders to S/C of APC Candidates
• Keeping the EE candidate database up to date with relevant APC sitting dates/Supervisors/Counsellors • Chasing S/C for 3 monthly review forms
• Assist with RICS Mass Enrolments
• Scheduling RICS Assessor training
• Updating Accounts with CP candidates to reference with their MRICS corporate renewals.
• Tracking EE online module completion & chasing those outstanding
• Assisting with the school’s outreach
• Arranging couriers for career fairs/school events
• P&D key contacts – keeping track of contacts database for schools/Universities/societies.
• Assisting with the preparations for assessment days & interview scheduling
• General administration across early experience
• Logging attendance for early experience programmes & sessions
• Issuing feedback forms at requested and providing reports on responses.
• Assisting with onboarding tasks & communications
- Administration as requested by the P&D team.
• Assisting with the P&D when requested, responding to queries and requests in a professional manner. • Managing the Thrive Portal Logging & uploads.
• Logging invoices on P&D Spreadsheet/ tracking payments for TS
• Arranging P&D Team meetings, CPD & social events
• Update internal team documentation such as Programme Brochures, session slide decks,
and PDF documents
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Once you’ve completed the HR Support Apprenticeship (Level 3), you’ll receive a qualification equivalent to 2 A-Levels and be eligible to apply for Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). Taking approximately 18 months to complete, this programme is an ideal career progression route into human resources. Typical job roles associated with the programme include HR Administrator, HR Assistant, Human Resources Partner and many more.
Training will be completed remotely - with study time allocated across the week to support your apprenticeship requirements.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression is at the heart of G&T - we will support the apprentice with a clear career path. Oppotunity to complete a higher qualification following this.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
GARDINER & THEOBALD LLP
About disability confident
10 South Crescent
APPRENTICE TEAM LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.