We have a very exciting career opportunity available at Eurobase for an HR Support Apprentice, to join the HR Team. The role involves assisting the recruitment team with applicant tracking. Ensuring that the recruitment and onboarding procedures are followed in respect of all new hires. Assisting with data collection and project work.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2023
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
01 Oct 2023
10 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- The purpose of this job is to support the HR Team in providing an efficient and streamlined service to the business regarding all HR and Office related administrative tasks covering both our Chelmsford and London office
- In addition to gaining valuable experience working as part of the HR function, you will be delivering front line support to managers and employees
- Ensure that employment documentation is updated in line with current legislation and business need
- Assisting the recruitment team with applicant tracking
- Ensuring that the recruitment and onboarding procedures are followed in respect of all new hires
- Assisting with data collection and project work
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve the Level 3 HR Support Apprenticeship Standard
- You will have a mentor who will support you on a one-to-one basis
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship to progress within the business
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 6) Desired
About the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.