Business Administrator Apprentice SALUTEM LD BIDCO IV LIMITED
The office administrator undertakes a number of general office administration and reception duties. They work closely with the receptionist/group executive coordinator to help maintain a smooth and efficient office.
Closing date: 15 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, times to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
20 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General office administration:
- Opening, sorting and date stamping incoming mail
- Distributing mail after being checked by the office manager/receptionist
- Clearing the office mail trays and taking to post office for posting
- Deliveries during the day to other companies as required
- Photocopying, scanning and binding as required
- Collation of materials for senior executives including making up information/board packs
- Liaising with IT to set up email addresses and office equipment for new starters
- Any other duties as requested from time to time
- Checking, stocktaking and ordering stationery weekly
- Checking and stocktaking kitchen supplies including milk, tea, coffee etc
- Keeping kitchen tidy including filling/emptying dishwasher and ensuring fridge contents are fresh
- Topping up printers and photocopiers with paper throughout the day
- Ordering toners and cartridges for printers and photocopiers and arranging pick up of recycling containers
- Collecting lunches for corporate meetings
- Assist with organizing staff events
- Assist with hotel bookings as requested
Reception cover (as required)
- Answering phone and forwarding all messages
- Greeting clients and advising staff of their arrival
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Arranging tea and coffee for meetings
- Checking meeting rooms are tidy after use (including wiping benches and tables)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administration Level 3
- Additional internal training to be discussed with successful applicant
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to complete higher level of qualification in human resoruces or team leader supervisor. Possible ongoing position for right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
SALUTEM LD BIDCO IV LIMITED
Minton Place Victoria Street
RIVERSIDE TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.