Apprentice Lettings Agent EVENMORE PROPERTIES LTD
If you’re interested in property, working with people, and have good customer service and sales skills, then this is the job for you. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team. We can offer you a role in a leading independent sales and lettings agency where you can help shape and grow the business.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Employer will review potential salary increases during regular performance reviews.
Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
07 Jul 2023
03 May 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
You will be involved in all aspects of the sales, lettings, and tenancy management processes. This typically includes:
- Handling enquiries. This involves face-to-face, telephone and email
- Entering applicant details onto the property database
- Matching applicants with properties
- Arranging sales and rental viewings
- Preparing marketing materials for the office and to take viewings
- Conducting property viewings and attending any out-of-hours viewings when required
- Sourcing feedback from applicants after viewing and providing feedback to clients
- Processing property applications - sending out pre-tenancy agreements either via email or completing with the applicant in the office; making payments over the phone; overseeing the applicant referencing process
- Ensuring that applicants and clients are kept up to date throughout the application process
- Monitoring and replying to emails
- Preparing tenancy agreements and all associated paperwork
- Accurately setting up tenant information on the property database
- Producing property inventories
- Check ins and check outs of properties
- Respond promptly to all emails from applicants, tenants and homeowners
- Liaise with software support to resolve IT / technical issues
- Produce high quality property marketing materials using photographs and text descriptions for web advertising
- Produce sales and letting contracts and letting contract renewals for prospective and current vendors and homeowners
- Ensuring vendors and homeowners are kept up to date with the progress of their property marketing e.g., application process
- Regularly providing vendors and homeowners with a review of their property performance on portals whilst being marketed
- Target new business and keep a close eye on the local sales and rental markets, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities
- Involvement in general office duties includes the preparation and filing of office and client documentation and undertaking administration tasks for staff members when directed by management
- Undertake training as and when directed by management
- Weekend and outside office hours, working during busy periods as directed by management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will work towards a Housing and Property Management Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
You will have a dedicated industry expert to guide and coach you through components of your programme and you'll experience a range of different learning opportunities.
- Online learning and face to face training with Learn Plus Us'
- Meetings with your dedicated trainer
- Interactive Online Workshops
- Self-Guided research
- On-the-job instructions
- Peer-to-peer mentoring
- Personal development planning
- Manager Progress Reviews
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Employer will review full-time contract on completion of apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grade 4 (C) or above) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
EVENMORE PROPERTIES LTD
1 NEWCASTLE ROAD
SIMPLY ONE STOP LIMITED
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.