Contract /Client Account Manager - Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 TRINITY PERSONNEL LTD
Trinity Personnel are offering an excellent opportunity for an individual to grow within their business whilst learning the skills set of a Level 2 Recruitment resourcer. Duties include, conducting interviews, assessments, references and undertake candidate marketing activity on registered candidates to own target market.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
26 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To advertise and pre-select suitable candidates for temporary assignments and permanent vacancies
- Take assignment and vacancy specifications from clients
- Make marketing calls to generate further business
- Match temporary workers to suitable assignments and permanent candidates to appropriate vacancies
- Conduct client visits and present the services offered by Trinity Personnel
- Produce correspondence, reports and curriculum vitae as required
- Service the clients, temporary workers and permanent candidates in accordance to Trinity Personnel’s Quality Procedure Manual ensuring high levels of customer service
- Update computerised and manual systems as necessary and recording all activity e.g. conversations with candidates/clients and any marketing activity
- To support the company on-call service to enable successful running of contracts
- To adhere to company housekeeping standards
- Any other duties commensurate with the post
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer level 2 NVQ & Certificate
- End Point Assessment
- Math's and English functional skills if required which will be delivered via online training sessions for 1 hour per week
- Training will be delivered both online and face to face at your employers’ premises
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A full-time position is available upon successful completion of apprenticeship and company induction
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TRINITY PERSONNEL LTD
75 HIGH STREET
JUNIPER TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.