Front of House Apprentice Mullions 51
The Mullions Team are looking for a pro-active apprentice who would be willing to support in all areas of the business, including the hotel reception, bar and restaurant. Excellent customer service is an essential requirement, along with effective communication with both colleagues and customers. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Periodic performance reviews, may result in incremental wage increase Share of gratuities At least national minimum wage for age will be paid after 12 months
Shifts will be across 7 days, between the hours of 8.00am - 11.00pm. Evening and weekend availability is essential
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
10 Jul 2023
21 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
To assist in the daily running of the hotel, restaurant and bar including;
- Setting up and clearing down after service
- Ensure the smooth day to day running of all bar sales/food operations as determined by law
- To be aware of all relevant emergency and evacuation procedures
- Ensuring customer requests are dealt with promptly and efficiently
- Provide a level of service that exceeds customer expectations
- Maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and quality in the restaurant and bar at all times
- Ensure total guest satisfaction is achieved
- Other related activities and functions supporting the hotel guests
- To undertake any training and development deemed appropriate for the position by the relevant line manager
- To ensure compliance with all relevant policies and procedures
- To undertake such other duties as reasonably requested and that are commensurate with the nature and level of the post
- All staff have a statutory responsibility to take reasonable care of themselves, others and the environment and to prevent harm by their acts or omissions
- Duties carried out in accordance with relevant Equality & Diversity legislation and policies/procedures
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and English functional skills (if needed)
- Training to be delivered one day a week at Strode College, Street, Somerset
- Strode College will be managing applications for this vacancy
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A fulltime role will be available for the right candidate, with possible progression to a Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor Apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.