Customer Service Apprentice GLASTONBURY TOR ESTATES LTD
Tor Estates was established in 2009 and is looking to expand its team with a customer service apprentice to grow, learn and develop within the company. Our customers expect exceptional service, reliable communication, and trusted advice. Duties include, handling incoming telephone, email, and all digitally generated customer enquiries, satisfying the customer’s need on the first interaction.
Closing date: 14 Jun 2023
Various Shifts - Monday to Friday and every other Saturday. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Be the customer conduit for all services that Tor Estates provide to ensure the customers' needs are met to the best of our capability.
- Be a Tor Estates ambassador, always living and expressing our core values through our behaviours.
- Deliver the best service possible taking every opportunity to wow the customer.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure any customer challenge is resolved.
- Provide day-to-day support and customer feedback to the business on customer-raised product issues.
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure that customer enquiries are responded to, and resolved, fast and efficiently.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of the highest levels of service, both internally and externally.
- Ensure polite, professional, and attentive communication with customers throughout every interaction.
- Escalation of complaints to specialists as appropriate.
- Ensure that every sales opportunity is explored to its fullest extent.
- Ensure active listening and questioning to ensure you understand the customer’s need.
- Ensure customer Sales are handled in a professional and timely manner.
- Always strive to increase product knowledge to maximise sales and service.
- To ensure courteous & professional communication with customers throughout the sales journey
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- One Day Training at college (Strode College)
- Customer Service Practitioner Qualification Level 2 (Equal to 5 GCSE's Grades a-c)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progress to a level 3 Customer Service or Business Administration Apprenticeship
- To develop and grow within the business with your employer (for the right person)
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
GLASTONBURY TOR ESTATES LTD
20 HIGH STREET
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.