Apprentice Sales/Customer Service Administrator TDI TUNING LTD
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, successful and growing engineering company. The successful applicant will be part of a friendly, vibrant team and will be motivated to train and develop in their role. The role will also include some basic administrative duties such as filing, both paper based and electronically, as well as keeping the office tidy, shredding, photocopying, organising files,database management, data entry and CRM system updates.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include:
- The successful candidate will be a practical, proactive individual, responsible for supporting the whole team
- You will be the first point of contact for incoming telephone calls, dealing with customer enquiries, distributing calls accordingly, or taking messages, ensuring they are recorded clearly with all details obtained
- You will also be the first point of contact for meeting and greeting visitors and providing hospitality services
- You will process customer orders, identifying the requested products, liaising with the technical team, assembling the goods, preparing and packing items, ready for collection/dispatch. This will include making sure all the necessary paperwork is completed correctly
- You will then book the courier and arrange sending out the orders
- You will cross-reference the orders against the proof of delivery paperwork, checking all details are recorded accurately and forward to the accounts department for processing
- You will be responsible for maintaining stationery and office provisions, ordering replacement stock as required
- The role will also include some basic administrative duties such as filing, both paper based and electronically, as well as keeping the office tidy, shredding, photocopying, organising files,database management, data entry and CRM system updates
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will achieve the Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- There will be workshops that you need to attend via Zoom
- You will have a mentor who will give you one to one teaching and support
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- There will be the opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the business upon completion of their appreniceship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3/D) Essential
About the employer
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.