Admin Apprentice ANGLIA CARE TRUST
Anglia Care Trust are looking for a hard-working and outgoing apprentice to join their growing office! Daily duties would include supporting the reception area to deal with administrative duties, preparing and clearing meeting rooms, and helping to ensure that offices and properties are fit for use. Apply now to avoid missing out!
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Key Responsibilities include:
Service Planning and Delivery
- Support in the reception area to deal with administrative queries and incoming phone calls from service users, staff, volunteers and other agencies.
- Offer administrative support to operational services where required including minute taking, data entry and archiving.
- General administrative duties including photocopying and printing.
- Assist with preparing and clearing meeting rooms for use by staff or agencies booked through the room hire process.
- Adhere to all relevant policies and procedures within the Business Support service
Developing the Service
- Assist the Business Support Co-ordinator in developing the service where required.
- Attend meetings relevant to the service.
Process and Quality Assurance
- Comply with quality assurance processes.
- Inform the Business Support Co-ordinator when quality assurance procedures may be compromised.
- Involvement in helping to ensure offices and properties are fit for use and adhere to all Health and Safety regulations (under guidance from the Business Support Co-ordinator).
- Comply with financial procedures.
- Help to administer the organisations training requirements including booking courses.
- Support the Business Support Co-ordinator where needed to ensure all Health and Safety legislation is adhered to and monitored.
- Support with the accurate recording of personnel annual leave and sickness.
- Inform the Business Support Co-ordinator of service IT requirements.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Inhouse training to be provided by the employer.
- Business Administration Level 3 standard.
- Functional skills training to be provided by Key Training if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Opportunity to progress to a full time role after completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
ANGLIA CARE TRUST
UNIT 8 THE SQUARE
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.