Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer/Consultant SAFFRON VANTAGE LTD
We are looking for a driven, dynamic self-starter with bundles of enthusiasm to join our friendly recruitment team. Working in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to get involved primarily in the Resourcing function, including compliance, creating job descriptions, resourcing candidates.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
20 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Develop and manage a robust pipeline of varied candidates in line with the business needs
- Contact relevant candidates daily to ensure smooth registration
- Effectively communicate with candidates via email and phone
- Develop professional working relationships with candidates and provide necessary information where required
- Maintain and build excellent relationships with prospective candidates to enhance the reputation of our company
- Verify and upload candidate documentation to the company database whilst recording activity
- Work as a team to allocated targets and achieve weekly / daily KPI’s
- Work with the compliance team to ensure all candidates meet the compliance standards of the relevant framework agreement
- Assisting managers in resourcing applicants
- Actively managing candidate diaries and availability
- Developing a good understanding of clients, their teams, what they do and their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by assisting in drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media
- Using candidate databases to find the help find the right person for the client
- Receiving and reviewing applications
- Targeted searching using job board / LinkedIn
- CV screening
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client.
- Handling enquiries
- Maintaining administrative systems
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Following up on business communications
- Handle all customer concerns within the agreed timeline
The list of responsibilities outlined above is not intended to be exhaustive and the Apprentice shouldshow flexibility to carry out other reasonable tasks or responsibilities under the direction of amanager.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard
- Full training will be given leading to a recognised Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Qualification
- Off-the-job training will be supported by our Training Provider - Davidson Training UK Ltd
- You will also complete the Functional Skills in maths and English up to and including Level 2 (if you already do not hold the equivalent)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress within the company.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 1-9 (A*-G)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
SAFFRON VANTAGE LTD
Neville House Station Road
DAVIDSON TRAINING UK LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.