Business Administrator Apprentice FRENCH ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD
Working in a friendly and fast paced office environment, the successful candidate will be providing administrative support to the team at FEC Renewables. You’ll be working alongside a team of people who thrive in a busy atmosphere. The warm feel of the staff makes for a great place to work.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
17 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The duties and responsibilities involved in this role will involve:
- Scheduling appointments and performing clerical tasks
- Answering incoming customer queries in a professional and helpful manner
- Assisting colleagues
- Ensure all relevant spreadsheets are updated
- Relevant upkeep and maintenance of computer records
- Professional demeanour and appearance
- Keeping the office and work area clean and tidy
- Responsible for co-ordinating the post
- General administrative duties including typing correspondence by e-mail and letter
- Where applicable, Entering data onto internal systems with a high level of accuracy and speed
- Organising meetings and producing appropriate papers, i.e., agenda and Any other duties requested by the line manager
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Training will be at Doncaster College where you will access a wide range of facilities on offer.
You will undertake The Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship standard.
You will undertake Functional Skills for English and/or maths if needed.
You will undertake both on and off the job training by a team of industry qualified professionals to give you the best skills, knowledge, and experience.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Successful completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a higher-level apprenticeship or full-time employment for the right candidate.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FRENCH ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD
8 Buttercross Court,
DN COLLEGES GROUP
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.