Apprentice Financial Accountant SOUTH EAST ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED
Apprentice accountant training position working directly with a chartered accountant with over 30 years practice experience in a general role dealing with sole traders, partnerships and companies. Income, corporation tax, VAT, PAYE etc. Accounts preparation. Bookkeeping accounts production. General compliance with Companies House and HMRC.
Closing date: 18 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday / 9:30am to 5pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Jul 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
General practice role dealing with the following:
- Sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Income, corporation tax, VAT, PAYE etc.
- Accounts preparation
- Bookkeeping accounts production
- General compliance with Companies House and HMRC.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Accounts/Finance Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 AAT Foundation Certificate in Accounting
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- Institute of Apprenticeship Certificate
- Training one day a week at Orpington campus
End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- Structured interview (supported by a portfolio of evidence summary)
- In-tray test
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- To be discussed after completion of the apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
SOUTH EAST ACCOUNTANTS LIMITED
21 COLDHARBOUR LANE
LONDON SOUTH EAST COLLEGES
Accounts or finance assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.