Apprentice Recruiter Locum Vision
Locum Vision are looking for a confident, career and money driven apprentice to join their growing team! Completing duties such as keeping the CRM system up to date, working towards and achieving KPIs, and maintaining excellent relationships with clients, this role never gets repetitive. Apply now to avoid missing out!
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Locum Vision will provide an apprentice starting salary of £12,000 - £16,000 depending on experience.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (1-hour lunch)
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
09 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main duties include:
- Offer the best possible customer service, building strong and meaningful relationships
- Resourcing candidates from many different sources i.e. database, referrals, job boards, social media etc.
- Maintaining up to date records on the internal database at all times
- Maintaining identify repeat business opportunities
- Working towards targets and KPIs
- Have excellent presentation skills with a positive outlook
- Maintaining the CRM system to keep it up to date
- Any additional duties that may be required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Inhouse training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills training if required
- This is a Level 2 qualification, however, the employer is happy to negotiate for the successful candidate to take part in a Level 3 Recruitment Consultant course, instead, depending on different factors such as, but not limited to, past experience and prior knowledge/education
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Progression to a full time role with the employer after completion of the apprenticeship
- There are also future internal progression opportunities
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
Sovereign Court 201 2-3
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.