Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 - Business Support role FBC MANBY BOWDLER LLP
A Business Support apprentice delivers a high - quality administrative support service by creating a client focused attitude in ensuring a quality and effective service is provided to partners, staff and visitors. This role encompasses the responsibilities of administration, reception, print room, float secretarial cover and facilities.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
RewardHub+ retail discounts for our employees, access to online gym sessions, wellbeing, Employee Assistance Programme, financial wellbeing. We fund eye care, dental care, specialist consultations, physiotherapy and more, via our expenses system.
8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Friday Exact shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Ensure support team cover is provided at appropriate times to ensure excellent customer service provision is maintained
- Contribute to the development of processes / systems, appropriate IT use and any other resources enabling the Department / Branch to become more efficient and / or a more pleasant working environment
- Provide secretarial and support services as and when required
- To ensure bulk photocopying and scanning requests are completed to the highest quality and as per the originating department’s instructions
- To provide adequate stationery stocks within each office ensuring cost effective solutions are implemented on every occasion
- Receiving and greeting visitors and clients to the business, ensuring they are made to feel welcome and comfortable. All visitors should be announced to employees in a timely and professional manner
- Provide an effective meeting room service ensuring all meetings rooms are neat and tidy and ready for use for visitors and employees alike
- Maintain an effective meeting room diary
- Provide refreshments for visitors as and when appropriate
- Maintain a clean and tidy reception area that provides a warm welcome for all visitors to the business
- To maintain an effective switchboard directing calls as per agreed procedures and providing training on the phone system for employees to get the best from the phone system at all times
- Ensure all premises management, facilities, maintenance and health and safety matters are handled appropriately and according to agreed procedures
- Provide an effective typing and secretarial service as and when appropriate using the digital dictation system to provide holiday / illness cover wherever required
- To comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures, and work safely to ensure the safety of yourself and other colleagues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- This is a level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship delivered over a period of 18 months
- You will be required to attend the training centre, In-Comm Training Services in Aldridge, WS9 8UG, on 2-day block release for 5 weeks. After this, an assessor will visit the apprentice at the company premises, one day per month, for the duration of the training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The prospect of becoming part of the wider FBCMB team
- Personal development of skills, knowledge and capability through an on-going training programme, necessary for the effective performance of multiple roles is readily available
- Demonstration of FBCMB Values and current role profile skill set capability are essential, ahead of any progression consideration
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
FBC MANBY BOWDLER LLP
10 George Street
IN-COMM TRAINING AND BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.