Engineering Apprentice BLOK KNIVES LIMITED
This is a fantastic apprentice opportunity to join a small, but very successful engineering business based in Little Eaton near Derby. This role will involve Welding, Fabrication and general production engineering. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
19 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Fitting and assembly
- General production engineering
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence
- You will be expected to work towards the Engineering Operative Level 2, with support from your employer and the Chesterfield College Group
- Level 2 Certificate in Engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in Engineering
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time position with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or above) Essential
About the employer
BLOK KNIVES LIMITED
OLD HALL MILL BUSINE
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.