Business Administrator and Care Coordinator Apprentice KONASTONE HEALTHCARE LTD
Are you looking for a career as a business administrator? This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the office team and train to become the business administration and care coordinator. True career progression available for the right applicant! The role includes ensuring all clients and care & support worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times, maintaining the computer system up to date at all times and processing new client referrals.
Closing date: 17 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
21 Jun 2023
18 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Summary of role:
To ensure all client visits are allocated, to recruit suitable care and support workers and to maintain appropriate office procedures.
- Answering all incoming telephone enquiries
- Implementation of thorough recruitment and vetting procedures of all care & support workers
- Processing new client referrals
- Preparing appropriate documentation for field care supervisors
- Permanent allocation of care & support workers to all client visits and ensuring all visits are always covered
- Administration of all individual care support agreements
- Maintaining client and care & support worker office files and ensuring that they are always up to date
- Maintaining the computer system up to date at all times
- Ensuring all clients and care & support worker documentation and electronic records are kept up to date at all times
- Ensuring all other records are kept up to date
- To work closely with the field care supervisor
- To ensure compliance with all office systems and procedures
- Assistance with wages and invoice processing
- Production of reports and management information as required
- Be part of the on-call team on a rota basis
Full training will be given in order to complete the above duties to the best of your ability.
Care coordinators are part of an on-call system on a rota basis, so one night per week and one weekend per month for example they would have the on-call phone and answer any queries carers have whilst working with customers.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business administrator Level 3
- Modules covering Skills, Knowledge, and Behaviours in Business
- You'll have a personal tutor to guide you through your training
- You will have 1:1 sessions with a tutor
- End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths & English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
If the apprentice proves to be successful with his/her duties then the role will be expanded to the full-time Care Coordinator after the completion of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade D/3) Essential
About the employer
KONASTONE HEALTHCARE LTD
20 BROOK HOUSE
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.