Dog Groom Apprentice Happy Dogs & Pets
We are looking for a Level 2 Dog Groomer apprentice to join our team here at Happy Dogs & Pets. This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to start a career in dog grooming. This role will require the successful applicants to work with all breeds of dogs, both big and small. The apprentice you will be required to work in all aspects of the salon and the on-site pet shop too.
Closing date: 12 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Shifts will be 9.00am - 4.30pm, Tuesday to Saturday with Sunday and Monday as your days off. You will get a 1 hour unpaid lunch break each day.
Total hours per week: 32.5
Possible start date
22 Jun 2023
14 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Blow drying
- Nail clipping
- Looking for signs of ill health
- Customer service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- You will be working towards your Level 2 Dog Grooming Apprenticeship Standard
- You will also work towards achieving your maths and/ or English Functional Skills qualifications at level 1 or 2 if required
- All training will be completed at the employers premises with the employer and Haddon Training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of the Level 2 Dog Grooming apprenticeship, there may be an opportunity for full time employment for the right candidate
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
Happy Dogs & Pets
34 BANK STREET
HADDON TRAINING LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.