Apprentice Property Administrator Belvoir
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a property administrator. You will assist with Sales, Lettings and property management administration.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm. You will need to work every other Saturday but you will receive a day off in lieu.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
14 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role of property administrator would be central to our small office team, supporting with general office administration; property management and lettings and sales marketing. Duties would include:
- Inputting property details and uploading documents onto property software system
- Drafting Terms of Business and uploading onto Signable before
sending out Terms of Business to sales and lettings clients
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Reporting property maintenance issues on the system
- Liaising with property maintenance contractors
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Processing tenancy applicant referencing
- Arranging new tenancy checks
- Arranging end of tenancy checks
- Monitoring safety certificates and renewing where necessary
- Supporting property management
- Arranging property inspections, and processing and distributing the reports
- Maintain office marketing material supplies
- Ordering office supplies
- Tagging up keys
- Administering Money Laundering ID checks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will achieve the Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
You will be assigned an Mentor for one-to-one teaching and learning. You will need to attend workshops remotely via Zoom.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be the opportunity to develop and grow within the role for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential
About the employer
1 MONTROSE HOUSE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.