Housing and Property Management Apprentice ASHMORE ESTATES LIMITED
Candidates will learn about the Administrative and Property Management role within a letting office. A range of skills to be taught including, marketing, negotiation, legal comprehension and regulations. This will be alongside a progressive learning programme with Babington where the candidate will work towards an industry qualification.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Pay is £8 per hour for the 1st 3 months. Increasing to £9 per hour for months 3-6 Increasing to £10 per hour for months 6-12 Bonus for High performance 10% commission on any property rented.
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm - Morning meetings start at 8.45am for 15 minutes prior to the start of each working day.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
13 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Candidates will be involved in the administration of new lets and tenancy renewals form the point of offer to completion.
This will include:
- Drafting of tenancy agreements
- Legal compliance for rentals
- Dealing with suppliers, Landlords and Tenants
- The role will include some basic accounting work with issuing and processing of invoices, marketing, updating of the website and property management
There will on-going training and support from the Owner in learning about the various in- house systems and processes. Candidates will also be on a learning programme with our training provider, Babington, working towards gaining a professional industry qualification.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Housing and Property Management Assistant Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard:
English and maths:
- Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of the apprenticeship and will also be required to take the tests for level 2
Professional Body Alignment and Progression:
On completion of the apprenticeship, apprentices will be able to apply to the following for membership:
- Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH) at Member level
- Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) at Associate
- Grade or Member Grade (depending on length of service within the sector and within the organisation).
- Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM) at Foundation Level or Associate Level (depending on length of service within the sector and within the organisation)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There will be the offer of a full-time permanent position with salary and benefits commensurate to the knowledge and skills gained during your apprenticeship.
There is the opportunity to progress to Level 3 Housing and Property Management offering the same level of training and support. Salary and benefits are reviewed annually with promotion prospects.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
ASHMORE ESTATES LIMITED
5 Netherby Gardens
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.