Customer Services Apprentice LWC DRINKS LIMITED
LWC are looking to take on a customer service apprentice on at their Slough site. You will be completing a Level 2 Customer Service Apprenticeship whilst completing tasks such as working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
5/7 Monday to Friday 9.00-5.00 – will include a weekend day (day off in the week if work weekend day) Saturday 8.00 – 2.00pm or Sunday 8.00 – 12.00 noon. 1 weekend off per month.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Providing administration to other members of staff as and when required
- Taking customer calls and providing a high standard of customer service
- Responding to correspondence, telephone calls, e-mails as required
- Updating and maintaining records both computerised and paper based to a high level of accuracy
- Providing cover for the office during periods of holiday and absence
- Working in a range of roles incorporating finance, account management and administrative duties
- Dealing with cash and credit checks
- Working with and assisting the internal credit controller
- Reporting equipment failure and arranging a solution
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Functional Skills if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- possibility to be kept on within the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LWC DRINKS LIMITED
Unit 5-7 Perth Industrial Estate
LEARNING CURVE GROUP LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.