Childcare Apprenticeship ACHIEVERS DAY NURSERY LTD
Entry level qualification in Early Years Childcare. The role will require you to engage positively and interact with babies and children between 0-5 years old. You will be expected to develop your knowledge and understanding of child development and the Early Years Curriculum. On a practical level you will need to work work as part of a team.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
£40 performance bonus monthly
Monday to Friday shifts between the hours of 7.30am - 5.30pm Exact times of shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
12 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Working as a team to meet children’s care and education needs
- Supporting the team to ensure high quality childcare and hygiene standards
- Implement the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and room planning through the oversee, coordination and participation in activities
- Supporting positive relationships with customers
- Support the effective implementation of Key Worker system
- Understand and respect the need for consistency of care for the children, ensuring an inclusive environment
- Support the team with cleaning tasks
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Early Years Practitioners qualification to be achieved with the support of our in-house trainer and Achievement Training.
Functional Skills in English and maths if required.
Apprentices will have time out during the working day to be trained by our in-house Trainer and Apprenticeship Coordinator.
Furthermore, the training provider will attend the setting fortnightly to provide training and mentorship. Finally, apprentices will learn 'on-the-job' and will be nurtured by Room Leaders.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We are looking to recruit individuals who are self-motivated, have a real passion for childcare and who are caring. As we are a large nursery, we are also able to provide development opportunities as well as the chance to work in different age groups. The successful apprentice will be keen to undertake their Level 2 with a view to quickly progressing to a Level 3 qualification.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
ACHIEVERS DAY NURSERY LTD
247 Old Laira
ACHIEVEMENT TRAINING LIMITED
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.