Level 2 Sewing Apprenticeship with Lantex Manufacturing Company LTD based in Accrington LANTEX MANUFACTURING CO LTD
Do you have a talent and interest in Sewing & Textiles and have a keen eye for detail? This is an exciting opportunity to join a large, well-established company as an Sewing Machinist Apprentice
Closing date: 30 Oct 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
15 Nov 2023
11 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Organisation and maintenance of an efficient workstation
- Operating specialist industrial sewing machines
- Adhering to health and safety rules and regulations
- Working with a variety of materials, threads and trimmings
- Using a variety of sewing production techniques and methods
- Producing sewn items that meet quality standards, targets and deadlines
- Interpreting and following instruction and technical specifications
- Monitoring and maintaining the work flow
- Routine machine maintenance
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Sewing Machinist Apprenticeship – Standard
The Apprenticeship will be delivered by Blackburn College and it will all be delivered in the workplace.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
To progress within the company and complete further training
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 2) Desired
About the employer
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.