Apprentice Administration Assistant FIRST PERSON RESOURCES LIMITED
Provide an excellent standard of support to the Directors, Nurse Consultants and Occupational Therapists within the Company. This is a role with significant responsibility and requires comprehensive, compassionate and precise service provision, which will place demands on the successful candidate for deadlines to be met and clients being satisfied.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, Shifts to be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing, monitoring and dealing with correspondence to and from our professional clients
- Diary and appointments management
- Support for our Consultants
- Maintaining accurate databases on ongoing and forthcoming cases
- Maintenance of comprehensive case files
- Assisting with travel/accommodation arrangements
- Handling of confidential data and information in accordance with client and GDPR requirements
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/business-administrator-v1-0
- Study - 20% off the job training each week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Upon successful completion of your apprenticeship, you will have the opportunity to apply for any appropriate vacancy available at that time
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade (Grade 4/C or above)) Desired
Things to consider
About the employer
FIRST PERSON RESOURCES LIMITED
Arun House, Dyson Court
Staffordshire Technology Park
NEWCASTLE AND STAFFORD COLLEGES GROUP
The Apprenticeship Hub
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.