Early Years Level 3 Apprenticeship WOODLANDS NURSERY LTD
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to start a career in the childcare work force. You must be willing to support children aged 0-5 years and provide safe, high-quality and stimulating play experiences which meets the children’s individual needs. Supporting children to develop numeracy and language skills through games and play, plus much more.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
£10,982.40 to £21,673.60
Increasing Holidays to a maximum of 33 days (inc. Bank Holidays). Discounted Childcare Annual Pay review
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8.00am - 6.00pm. Occasional evening training sessions. Times would be confirmed.
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
01 Jul 2023
06 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Throughout the week under the guidance of senior staff, a nursery apprentice will provide the highest level of care and education for all children attending the setting
- Building positive relationships with the children, families, colleagues and internal/external professionals
- You will keep records of your key children’s development and learning journeys and share with parents, carers and other key adults in the child’s life
- Ensure good standards of safety, hygiene and cleanliness are maintained at all times
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Upon completion the apprentice will receive a Level 3 Early Years Educator Qualification and Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Achievement of this pathway will enable apprentices to higher level jobs within the sector
- There is also opportunity for apprentices to go on to further study at higher levels, particularly working towards Foundation Degrees in Early Years
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4 or above) Essential
About the employer
WOODLANDS NURSERY LTD
28 RIDGEWAY ROAD
THE TRAFFORD COLLEGE GROUP
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.