Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice THE PLACEMENT GROUP (UK) LIMITED
As an apprentice resourcer with the Placement Group, you will have the opportunity to gain direct recruitment experience within a friendly, supportive environment while studying towards a qualification in recruitment resourcing.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Monday - Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Total hours per week: 35.0
Possible start date
06 Jun 2023
05 Apr 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Generating candidates through social media such as LinkedIn and through targeted marketing campaigns
- Researching the market to gain an understanding of how to source candidates
- Identifying and approaching candidates who will potentially fit the client’s requirements
- Writing and posting job advertisements based on client requirements
- Liaising with candidates by telephone and email for availability recording and to chase documents and references
- Liaising with candidates to obtain timesheets for accurate salary payments
- Adding candidates to internal system and updating with relevant information
- Sending booking confirmations to candidates and assist with bookings where required
- General office admin adhoc duties
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 2 Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship Standard:
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The Placement Group will give all apprentices the opportunity to develop, grow and progress within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
THE PLACEMENT GROUP (UK) LIMITED
110 Brooker Road
RM TRAINING (UK) LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.