Administration Apprentice LWC DRINKS LIMITED
A great opportunity to join the UK's largest drinks distributor! The apprentice will based in the Support Centre, working in our Commercial Team completing day-to-day general administrative tasks within the office. Taking orders, using the trinity system and help with daily office duties, including post and receiving and processing orders.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday, Working hours confirmed at interview
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
26 Jun 2023
05 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- To provide a range of clerical duties including photocopying, filing, message taking and sorting/distributing post
- To respond to routine correspondence and enquiries from members of the public, suppliers, and other staff
- To deal with all customer contact effectively, and courteously, in line with LWC Drink’s policies and procedures
- To maintain manual and computerised systems including inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general filing systems
- To organise meetings and events, ensuring that all necessary arrangements are made
- To learn the LWC stock system and act as support for the stock controller
- Take on duties in the warehouse relevant to their role as needed.
- To study towards and complete a Business Administration level 3 qualification
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- End point assessment
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
- 20% off the job training
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Possible employment with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LWC DRINKS LIMITED
Greengate Industrial Estate, Greenside Way
STAFF SELECT LTD
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.