Housing and Property Management Apprenticeship - Doncaster NORTHWOOD (DONCASTER) LIMITED
This role will include the applicant generating new business as well as providing an amazing customer service. The apprentice will also be tasked with maintaining excellent customer service relationships with previous, current and prospective clients. This is a great opportunity to gain experience and learn skills you can use in the future.
Closing date: 29 Jun 2023
The apprentice will be payed at £5.50 per hour for the role which will be reviewed after 3 months.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm, 1 hr for lunch each day.
Total hours per week: 38.75
Possible start date
30 Jun 2023
05 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Take part in the daily morning meeting communicating relevant information
- Ensure the inbox is kept clear and emails answered in a timely manner. Book appointments that have come from email leads into the diary and chase through the 123 system if not available
- Confirm the day’s appointments and amend / cancel as deemed necessary to ensure maximum diary efficiency
- Understand the sales and lettings property portfolio thoroughly to be able to answer any questions competently, posed by telephone, email or face to face enquiries
- Responsible for ensuring the office has a ready supply of printed forms and stationery necessary for the day-to-day interactions
- Ensure the market appraisal/landlord appointment forms are completed thoroughly for each new appointment booked by yourself
- Respond to all incoming telephone and face to face enquiries with a professional smile
- Divert any calls / emails taken to the relevant departments or branches by forwarding / taking detailed messages and call forwarding / emailing relevant person
- Read the updates on the Northwood forum weekly
- Ensure the petty cash form is completed accurately when any money is taken
- Ensure the office is kept clean and tidy and your workspace follows the Northwood standards of office presentation
- Ensure all filing and shredding is done as it arises
- Provide refreshments for senior members of the team when requested
- Adhere to all company policies, standards and procedures as laid out in the Northwood Operations manual
- Cross sell / upsell on every call including relevant similar properties as well as services such as mortgages, conveyancing and Property Maintenance (Enfuse)
- Monitor and amend the lettings portfolio on the company software under the guidance of the Branch Manager to ensure that properties are presented in their best light and go under application in the shortest time possible
- Provide Landlord with viewing feedback and advise LL if there is anything they may need to do or be aware of to ensure property has the maximum opportunity of being rented
- Maintain the prospective tenant database with accurate and up to date information so that any new property to the portfolio can be matched against applicants and viewings immediately booked
- Progress tenant applications from first application, through to referencing and move in
- Book tenant property inspections
- Answer incoming calls regarding the reporting of maintenance issues, logging onto the system alerting the landlord and taking the necessary action steps to see a successful resolution
- Follow up outstanding maintenance issues with Landlords and contractors and update the system as appropriate
- Organise with contractors and Landlords the carrying out of gas safety, Energy performance certificates and Electrical certificates when they are due to expire
- Scanning, uploading and filing necessary company documentation ensuring complete property files onto the company CRM system
- Min 90% compliance with company spreadsheets
- 5-star customer reviews
- Min 80% pass rate on customer enquiry call recordings
- All email enquiries responded to within 1 hour
- All calls answered within 3 rings
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will complete training monthly and will be enrolled onto a Level 3 Housing & Property Management Qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, the apprentice could be offered a full time role within the business.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
NORTHWOOD (DONCASTER) LIMITED
17a Sandringham Road
TRAINING ASSESSMENT & CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED
Housing and property management
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.