Customer Service Apprenticeship PLASTICS EXPRESS LIMITED
Excellent Opportunity to join a well-established retailer of Plastic Pipe systems. Your role will include answering calls, processing orders and forms efficiently, while working towards your Level 3 Customer Service Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 26 Jul 2023
£12,000 to £14,000 depending on age and experience.
Monday to Friday 8a.m. to 5p.m. with one hour lunch.
Total hours per week: 40
Possible start date
09 Aug 2023
17 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your daily duties will include:
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner
- Answer emails
- Handle customer enquiries both over the phone and on email
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders and forms efficiently
- Manage and resolve customer enquiries
- Raise credits for returned goods
- Make note on Sage ticket/admin site of all communication with the customer
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Answer Paypal/Credit card queries
They are looking for a candidate with good communication skills and someone that can plan effectively with excellent attention to detail. An interest in admin and delivering excellent customer service. You will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office Packages, have a confident telephone manner with a can-do attitude.
The role is supported by 20% off the job training and the qualification supporting this role is the apprenticeship Customer Service Specialist Level 3 standard.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Remote Training Delivery
- 6 hours of dedicated training time every week
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Possible full time opportunity upon completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Desired
About the employer
PLASTICS EXPRESS LIMITED
STARTING OFF LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.