Account Handler Apprentice MILLER INSURANCE SERVICES LLP
To provide prompt, accurate and effective account management support directly to clients and business units. Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information.
Closing date: 19 Jun 2023
25 days annual Leave, Yourtime, Pension, Private Medical, Healthcare Cash Plan, Medicals and Eye Tests, Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave, EAP, Life Assurance, PHI, Dental Cover, Season Ticket Loans, Gym pass, Cycle to Work Scheme.
Mon-Fri 09:30am -05:30pm
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
04 Sep 2023
03 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Understand the clients’ business and risk management needs and support the delivery of those needs through the provision of ongoing service.
- Keep track of impending renewals, gathering renewal information in good time to enable terms to be obtained and firm orders placed.
- Preparation of market documentation in accordance with clients and market needs along with support the creation of presentations for both new and existing clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Financial services administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
- Certificate in Insurance (Cert CII).
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths (if required).
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Permanent position upon successful completion of apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
A Level or equivalent 3 subjects (Grade Pass) Essential
Things to consider
About the employer
MILLER INSURANCE SERVICES LLP
70 Mark Lane
DAVIES LEARNING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Financial services administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.