Reception Apprentice ASHIANA COMMUNITY PROJECT
The service provided by ACP receptionist greatly enhances the public's experience whilst visiting the organisation for support advice and guidance. After initial induction and training in the role, ACP will encourage & support the apprentice to acquire the necessary knowledge of ACP and their work. Opportunity to work for a community-based company. The role includes the ability to maintain a favourable image of the organisation, any other duties commensurate with the scope and nature of the post and being conversant with and where appropriate, implementing emergency fire, evacuation and accident procedures and the ACP Health and Safety Policy.
Closing date: 23 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. The post-holder will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, which includes working outside normal working hours for meetings, partnership working etc. A flexible working hours scheme is in operation when required.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
08 Jul 2023
31 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To assist in front line reception welcoming potential visitors
• Answering the phone, dealing with queries, making appointments or taking messages for staff
• To provide information to all visitors to ACP
• Maintain appropriate records as directed
• Maintain appointment records for agreed programmes, as directed.
• To support the work of the staff team on duty in all areas of reception function as requested, to ensure all visitors receive the highest level of courtesy and help when visiting
• To ensure all visitors receive a warm welcome and asked to sign in
• To direct visitors when appropriate to the relevant parts of the building – e.g. toilets, waiting area and other facilities
• Ability to maintain a favourable image of the organisation
• Any other duties commensurate with the scope and nature of the post
• Working in compliance with the ACP Health and Safety Policy at all times
• Being conversant with and where appropriate, implementing emergency fire, evacuation and accident procedures and the ACP Health and Safety Policy and to receive instruction from the staff team in relation to these matters
• To assist with the security and protection of ACP and their contents by providing a watchful presence at all times
• To carry out other duties commensurate with the grading of the post as required
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Internal training supporting with job role and apprenticeship Standard linked to Off the job training and CPD
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship
- English and maths Functional Skills (If applicable)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- Full time role with the company
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
ASHIANA COMMUNITY PROJECT
21-25 GRANTHAM ROAD
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.