Digital Marketer Apprentice Lakota Training
The primary role of a digital marketer apprentice is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. They are looking for someone who fits their brand and can adapt to any challenges.
Closing date: 11 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday, 9am to 3pm.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
19 Jun 2023
27 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
In this role you will be learning a variety of marketing techniques which will help you become qualified. Some of the duties include:
- Run website
- Ensure the website is up to date
- Speak to Managers about new services to add to the website
- Social media (helping to run the company's social media accounts)
- Create content for all platforms
- Ensure all posts represent the company's values
- Suggest ideas to get more customers
- Notice trends in posts
- Assist with social media campaigns and suggest ideas once comfortable in the position
- Enquiries (reply to any questions via email and phone, quotes etc.)
- Pass messages across to the appropriate person
- Protect the brand, ensure that all forms of communication leaving the business adhere to the brand guidelines
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Digital Marketing at Stockton Riverside College.
- Functional skills Maths & English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
An opportunity for a full-time position at the end of the apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade A*-C/9-4) Desired
About the employer
THE EDUCATION TRAINING COLLECTIVE
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.