Apprentice Marketing Assistant LIBERATE IT SERVICES LTD
Are you looking to work for an exciting, forward thinking IT business within a marketing role? Do you possess creative flair and a passion for technology? If this is you read on as Liberate IT are looking for a young enthusiastic marketeer to join their team. Producing email marketing campaigns tailored to current industry trends and highlighting Liberate's products/services. Video editing through Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Sony Vegas Pro etc. Utilising Google Analytics tools to construct a picture of customer habits and trends. SEO management and monitoring.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2023
Salary up to £12,000 depending on experience
Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
12 Jun 2023
28 Apr 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Duties will include but are not limited to the following and include the support of the Marketing Manager:
- Managing Liberate's social media platforms through blogs, video content, web content writing, analytics and data gathering
- Researching and posting about the latest technology across the globe that adds value to end users
- Assist in helping to create a full suite of marketing collateral and increasing brand awareness
- Producing email marketing campaigns tailored to current industry trends and highlighting Liberate's products/services
- Video editing through Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Sony Vegas Pro etc. Utilising Google Analytics tools to construct a picture of customer habits and trends. SEO management and monitoring
- Being the front of the business from an outside perspective through content created and raising brand awareness
- Locating ways to generate leads and monitor leads effectively
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Digital marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
Training will be delivered from the EMA training hub in Derby city centre. The 3 core knowledge units are as follows:
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principle
In addition to the modules above, you will also study towards the Google Analytics vendor qualification, and you will be also be invited to attend portfolio sessions towards the end of the apprenticeship.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- The opportunity to progress into a full-time marketing role upon completion of the apprenticeship
- The potential to progress onto a marketing level 4 apprenticeship upon completion of level 3
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
LIBERATE IT SERVICES LTD
LIBERATE IT SERVICES
THE OLD POLICE STATION
EMA TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.