Marketing Assistant Apprentice JOHALS PROPERTIES LIMITED
We are looking for a digitally-savvy, meticulous individual looking to build a career in marketing to join our dynamic team in Oadby, as we continue to grow. As a Marketing Apprentice, you will learn the fundamentals of how to successfully build brand image online, drive sales and reach clients online as you work as a member of our specialist team.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday to Friday. Exact hours will be discussed at interview stage with employer.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
14 Jun 2023
23 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting agents to upload all their marketing content on their social media portals in a timely manner
- Creating posts for our lettings and sales new to the market and sold properties
- Putting together and ordering brochures for properties that are new to the market
- Putting together and ordering window cards for all new properties
- Making innovative posts for properties while following the guidelines from the team
- Editing and preparing marketing videos
- Completing apprenticeship training
- Completing additional specialist training, for example in canva
- Monitoring our website Analytics
- Optimising Ads
- Creating and planning marketing content and campaigns
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Marketing Assistant Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
JOHALS PROPERTIES LIMITED
40 The Parade
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.