Customer Service Receptionist Apprenticeship Mistral House
Mistral House have a fantastic opportunity for a hard-working, success-driven and confident apprentice to join their team! You would be completing tasks such as administration, filing, making and taking calls, photocopying, reception work and more. Apply now to avoid missing out!
Closing date: 22 Jun 2023
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am-6pm (will know the shift times a month in advance) occasional Saturday 1 Hour Lunch
Total hours per week: 40.0
Possible start date
23 Jun 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Basic Role and Responsibilities:
North East Office Space Ltd are looking for a receptionist / service co-ordinator / operations assistant who will excel in looking after our clients on a day to day basis. We’re looking for someone who is always wanting to go that extra mile! We are looking for a candidate who can work on their own initiative, as part of a team or alone. Must be reliable, flexible, professional and confident.
- To represent Mistral House and their customers through professional and efficient reception and admin services to provide a helpful office base from which our customers can operate their businesses.
- To ensure smooth day to day running of all operational matters throughout the centre, from health and safety, to daily checks , managing contractors, and liaising with clients regarding their needs.
- Answering the telephone
- To deal with callers in a calm and customer focused manner
- To transfer calls swiftly and efficiently
- Ensure all chargeable work is correctly and accurately logged and billed
- Ensure the Business Centre is kept presentable and tidy at all times
- Ensure that all empty offices are in a ready to show/sell condition at all times
- Ensure the meeting room is presentable at all times
- To undertake both audio and copy typing for customers / directors
- To carry out the duties of Personal Assistant to providing full administrative services to customers / directors as requested
- To undertake photocopying, printing, scanning, binding and laminating
- To arrange couriers, send daily post, restock kitchens, deal with waste management
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard
- In-house training from the employer
- Functional Skills in maths and English training, if applicable.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time position within the role.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
About the employer
SILVERLINK BUSINESS PARK
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.