We are seeking a motivated and proactive team player to join our team where you will play a key role in the delivery of professional management and excellent customer service to support the management of our property portfolio. You will work in our busy resales department, assisting customers selling their homes, dealing with customer queries.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2023
Performance reviews and annual appraisal to review possible wage increments.
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
02 Oct 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing sales packs
- Receipting notice of transfers
- Responding to initial sale queries
- Dealing with everyday customer queries
- Responding to low-level queries such as providing documents which may have been omitted from the original pack or not available at the time of sending, providing statements of account
- Taking initial calls related to (re)sales
- Attend and contribute to team, department and business meetings
- Contribute to business-wide initiatives as required
- Any other duties commensurate with the nature of the post. This is not exhaustive and will be reviewed periodically when adjustments may be made
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The apprentice will receive sector-specific and job-specific training and must have an open approach to learning. Level 2 qualification.
Training will take place on the job at Principle Estates, and off the job with the training provider Protocol. Protocol is situated just a short walk from our Birmingham office.
Apprenticeship training will take place one day per week.
Qualification: Customer Service Practitioner Level 2.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full time employment working as a Property Administrator.
Potential to train to become a Property Manager.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
About the employer
TRANSWORLD PUBLICATIONS SERVICES LIMITED
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.