Level 2 Hairdressing Apprentice MR MATTHEW WOOD
Chameleon Hair are looking for an apprentice to join their current hairdressing team. They are looking for someone who is motivated with a positive and enthusiastic approach to learning. Within your role you will book appointments, shampooing, conditioning, drying and styling hair. Along with mixing and applying hair colouring.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
The successful candidate will be working 30 hours per week (over 5 days) between Tuesday – Saturday with exact days and times to be confirmed with the employer directly around the candidates needs.
Total hours per week: 30
Possible start date
03 Jul 2023
21 Mar 2023
Level 2 (GCSE)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- You’ll study hairdressing topics such as hair and skin testing
- Learn the principles of hair colour selection
- Learn about promoting products
- Drying and styling hair
- Booking appointments
- Shampooing and conditioning
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The candidate will pass their apprenticeship and achieve their Level 2 Hair Professional Standard Qualification
- The candidate will also have the chance to learn and work towards their functional skills or GCSE retakes in both maths and English
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Once having completed your Level 2 qualification, you will have the opportunity to work towards your Level 3 to further enhance your skills.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 9-1 equals to A*-G) Desired
About the employer
MR MATTHEW WOOD
89 CHURCH ROAD
SKILLS TO GROUP LIMITED
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.