Business Administration Apprentice REMEDI SOLUTIONS
The role of the business admin apprentice will involve supporting the existing business admin function in carrying out a multitude of activities involving processing new starter information and other HR related tasks, dealing with employee, customer and supplier queries and assisting with the general day to day business paperwork.
Closing date: 04 Apr 2023
Possible potential for weekend work as and when required
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm with half an hour lunch
Total hours per week: 37.5
Possible start date
20 Apr 2023
5 days ago
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing payroll information (overtime, SSP, salary changes, etc) for submission to accountants for processing
- Ensuring all new starter paperwork is completed correctly, up to date and uploaded onto the in-house HR system
- Collecting and filing of all purchase invoices received in an orderly manner to passed to the finance team for uploading onto the accounting software
- In the longer term, helping to install an efficient goods in and goods out process and to assist in the management of this
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Riverside College fortnightly
- Functional Skills in maths and English, if required.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The possibility of heading the current business admin function.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
16 BERKELEY COURT
0151 257 2800
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.