Business Administration Apprentice WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
WRS is recruiting for an apprentice to join our growing support division based in our Altrincham head office. During your apprenticeship you will work as part of the dynamic and multinational support team within WRS supporting the entire team across the world. You will undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks.
Closing date: 16 Jun 2023
Monday to Friday. Hours to be discussed with employer at interview stage.
Total hours per week: 35
Possible start date
29 Jun 2023
13 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assisting the WRS team with their courier and post
- Booking travel including trains, hotels, and flights
- Managing the office milk and fruit delivery
- Organising stationary deliveries and other ad hoc office supplies
- Updating our internal company noticeboards around the office
- Updating our internal KPI monitoring system
- Ordering business cards
- Desk set ups for new starters and other onboarding tasks for new starters
- Co-ordinating events, including booking meeting rooms and ordering lunch
- Facilities building checks
- Booking annual/6 monthly checks
- Weekly fire extinguisher /alarm checks
- Introduce a weekly building check
- Support on global WRS internal projects incorporating ESG, employee initiatives and technology
- Sale Lead Management / Dealing with incoming lead enquiries.
- Ensuring our colleagues have the tools to deliver their role well.
- Other ad-hoc support
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
- 5 Additional day courses with HOET
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
It is hoped but not guaranteed that a full time position will be offered on successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
Things to consider
About the employer
WORLDWIDE RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS LTD
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.