Customer Service Administration Apprentice EVOBUS (UK) LIMITED
While working on our Service Reception you will be part of the Workshop team, which is the biggest department within the company. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and study towards a Level 3 Customer Service Specialist qualification at the Mercedes-Benz Apprentice Academy.
Closing date: 30 Jun 2023
The starting salary will be based on National Minimum Wage for your age but this will increase over the duration of the apprenticeship. A salary of £15,189.72 is based on National Minimum Wage for age 18-20 and this is the minimum we pay.
You will 39 hours per week (including study time), Monday to Friday. A normal working day is 8.30am - 5.00pm
Total hours per week: 39
Possible start date
01 Aug 2023
14 Mar 2023
Level 3 (A level)
What will the apprentice be doing?
The role will include:
- Welcoming customers and visitors to the service area.
- Logging customer requirements in the system.
- Contacting customers on the telephone to provide updates on the progress of their vehicle.
- Supporting the Service Team Leader with day-to-day tasks.
- Inputting data to raise jobcards, such as vehicle information and the repairs to be carried out.
- Organising third-party contractors and booking MOT tests.
- Recording information in a spreadsheet relating to parts warranty claims.
- Other administration tasks as required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
The training will take place on block release at the Mercedes-Benz Apprentice Academy in Milton Keynes. You will study towards a level 3 Customer Service Specialist qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Following completion of the qualification you will have the opportunity to enter a 1 year improver year during which time you will continue to expand your experience.
Requirements and prospects
Desired skills and personal qualities
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 5/C) Essential
About the employer
EVOBUS (UK) LIMITED
Cross Point Business Park
MERCEDES-BENZ CARS UK LIMITED
Customer service specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.